There are schools offering early childhood education certificates in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Early Childhood Education Programs in North Dakota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Minnesota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Iowa
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in South Dakota
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Nebraska
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Montana
- Early Childhood Education Certificates in Wyoming
- See All Schools in North Dakota
Each year, approximately 0.2% of North Dakota graduates receive degrees in early childhood education. In other words, every year an estimated 38 early childhood education professionals graduate from North Dakota's 7 early childhood education schools.
University of Mary, which is located in Bismarck, is the top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a early childhood education program. It received a ranking of 44th in the country in 2010. 3 students graduated with a degree in early childhood education from University of Mary in 2010. University of Mary charged in-state students $13,024 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in North Dakota with a early childhood education program is University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. In 2010, University of North Dakota graduated 17 students from its early childhood education program. University of North Dakota charged in-state students $6,934 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a early childhood education program is Rasmussen College-North Dakota. Rasmussen College-North Dakota, which was ranked 83rd in the country in 2010, is located in Fargo. 2 students graduated with degree in early childhood education from Rasmussen College-North Dakota in 2010. The tuition rate at Rasmussen College-North Dakota was $13,560 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of North Dakota's early childhood education schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,521 per year, though tuition can range from $13,560 per year to $2,000 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Dakota early childhood education schools were charged at the following schools:
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
- University of North Dakota - located in Grand Forks, students are charged $6,934 per year
The following North Dakota early childhood education schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Turtle Mountain Community College - located in Belcourt, students are charged $2,000 per year
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College - located in Fort Totten, students are charged $2,480 per year
- Sitting Bull College - located in Fort Yates, students are charged $3,810 per year
An early childhood education degree from a North Dakota school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs early childhood education graduates in North Dakota pursue include kindergarten teacher, elementary school teacher, and preschool director. If you decide to work as an early childhood education professional in North Dakota, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 6,530 North Dakota early childhood education professional as of 2010. This number includes 250 preschool teachers, 550 kindergarten teachers, and 5,670 elementary school teachers. The following counties have the largest number of North Dakota early childhood education professionals:
- Clay County - 1,590 early childhood education professionals
- Bottineau County - 1,180 early childhood education professionals
- Barnes County - 1,040 early childhood education professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 7,130 early childhood education professionals will be working in North Dakota. This would require the number of early childhood education professional to grow by 10%.
On average, early childhood education professionals earn a salary of $36,085 per year in North Dakota state. However, North Dakota early childhood education professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $25,590 per year to more than $65,390 per year in 2010. Early childhood education professionals in the following North Dakota counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $41,010 per year
- Burleigh County - $40,973 per year
- Clay County - $40,773 per year
The following counties in North Dakota have the lowest average salaries for early childhood education professional:
- Nelson County - $37,405 per year
- Polk County - $37,663 per year
- Bottineau County - $39,075 per year
On average, the highest paid early childhood education professionals in North Dakota were:
- Elementary School Teacher - $43,110 per year
- Kindergarten Teacher - $39,290 per year
- Preschool Director - $34,130 per year
The early childhood education professionals with lowest average salaries in North Dakota were:
- Preschool Director - $34,130 per year
- Preschool Teacher - $27,810 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Dakota statistics regarding a career in early childhood education and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as early childhood education or .
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Early Childhood Education in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education in North Dakota
Curious what studying Early Childhood Education gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Elementary School Teachers, Except Special Education||5,670||$43,110||-4.1%|
|Kindergarten Teachers, Except Special Education||550||$39,290||189.5%|
|Preschool Teachers, Except Special Education||250||$27,810||-52.8%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||60||$34,130||50.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are early childhood education related jobs in North Dakota