There are schools offering forensic nursing programs in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Forensic Nursing Programs in North Dakota
Around 2.5% of North Dakota's graduates graduate from forensic nursing degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 448 forensic nurses graduate from North Dakota's 13 forensic nursing schools.
The top-ranked school in North Dakota with a forensic nursing program is University of Mary, which is located in Bismarck. In 2010, it was ranked 44th nationwide. 70 students graduated with a degree in forensic nursing from University of Mary in 2010. University of Mary charged in-state students $13,024 in tuition fees per year.
Minot State University, which is located in Minot, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a forensic nursing program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. 33 students graduated with degree in forensic nursing from Minot State University in 2010. Minot State University charged in-state students $5,637 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota with a forensic nursing program is University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. In 2010, University of North Dakota graduated 155 students from its forensic nursing programs. The tuition rate at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of North Dakota's forensic nursing schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $6,485 per year, though tuition can range from $16,780 per year to $3,356 per year. The North Dakota forensic nursing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
The forensic nursing schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in North Dakota were:
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
- Williston State College - located in Williston, students are charged $3,469 per year
- Dakota College at Bottineau - located in Bottineau, students are charged $3,856 per year
For more data regarding a career in forensic nursing in North Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or nurse practitioning, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Forensic Nursing in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Nursing in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Forensic Nursing in North Dakota
- Doctoral Degree in Forensic Nursing in North Dakota
Curious what studying Forensic Nursing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||650||$72,430||4.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are forensic nursing related jobs in North Dakota