There are schools offering MBA programs in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in North Dakota
Around 5.0% of North Dakota's graduates graduate from business administration degree programs every year. That means an estimated 901 general managers graduate from North Dakota's 15 MBA schools each year.
The top-ranked school in North Dakota that has a MBA program is University of Mary. University of Mary, which was ranked 44th in the country in 2010, is located in Bismarck. 337 students graduated with a degree in MBA from University of Mary in 2010. Students at University of Mary paid $13,024 per year in tuition fees.
Minot State University, which was ranked 48th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a MBA program. It is located in Minot. 61 students graduated with degree in MBA from Minot State University in 2010. The tuition rate at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a MBA program is University of North Dakota. University of North Dakota, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Grand Forks. In 2010, University of North Dakota graduated 100 students from its MBA programs. Tuition at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
Mba schools in North Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $7,257 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $16,780 per year, or as little as $2,480 per year. The North Dakota MBA schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- Trinity Bible College - located in Ellendale, students are charged $13,090 per year
The MBA schools in North Dakota that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Cankdeska Cikana Community College - located in Fort Totten, students are charged $2,480 per year
- Sitting Bull College - located in Fort Yates, students are charged $3,810 per year
- United Tribes Technical College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,840 per year
A MBA degree from a North Dakota school... what next?
A large number of North Dakota MBA graduates become general managers. In 2010, there were 4,320 general managers working in North Dakota. In North Dakota, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Clay County - 1,560 general managers
- Burleigh County - 720 general managers
- Adams County - 560 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to grow by 2% by 2018. There are projected to be 4,010 general managers working in the North Dakota then.
A general manager in North Dakota earns $97,230 per year on average. But, salaries for general managers can vary. In 2010, general managers made as little as less than $42,920 per year or as much as more than $150,280 per year in North Dakota. The counties in North Dakota with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Adams County - $106,390 per year
- Clay County - $106,110 per year
- Polk County - $90,910 per year
The North Dakota counties with the lowest average salary for general managers are:
- Bottineau County - $80,470 per year
- Nelson County - $84,990 per year
- Barnes County - $87,690 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Dakota statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in North Dakota
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||4,320||$97,230||19.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in North Dakota