There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in North Dakota
The top-ranked school in North Dakota with a RN to BSN program is University of Mary, which is located in Bismarck. In 2010, it was ranked 44th nationwide. 70 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from University of Mary in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Mary was $13,024 per year.
The second-ranked school in North Dakota with a RN to BSN program is Minot State University, which is located in Minot. In 2010, it was ranked 48th nationwide. In 2010, Minot State University graduated 33 students from its RN to BSN program. Tuition at Minot State University was $5,637 per year.
The third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a RN to BSN program is University of North Dakota. University of North Dakota, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Grand Forks. 155 students graduated with degree in RN to BSN from University of North Dakota in 2010. Tuition at University of North Dakota was $6,934 per year.
Tuition at North Dakota's RN to BSN schools ranges from $16,780 per year to $3,356 per year. But, the average tuition is $6,485 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at North Dakota RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Jamestown College - located in Jamestown, students are charged $16,780 per year
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota - located in Fargo, students are charged $13,560 per year
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
The following North Dakota RN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Bismarck State College - located in Bismarck, students are charged $3,356 per year
- Williston State College - located in Williston, students are charged $3,469 per year
- Dakota College at Bottineau - located in Bottineau, students are charged $3,856 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional North Dakota statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Master's Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in North Dakota
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in North Dakota