There are schools offering small business classes in North Dakota!
Schools Offering Entrepreneurship Programs in North Dakota
Approximately 0.1% of graduates in of North Dakota receive entrepreneurship degrees every year. Thus, North Dakota's 6 small business schools put out approximately 26 small business professionals each year.
The top-ranked school in North Dakota with a small business program is University of Mary, which is located in Bismarck. In 2010, it was ranked 44th nationwide. In 2010, no students graduated from University of Mary's small business program. The tuition rate at University of Mary was $13,024 per year.
University of North Dakota, which is located in Grand Forks, is the second-ranked school in North Dakota that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. 16 students graduated with degree in small business from University of North Dakota in 2010. University of North Dakota charged in-state students $6,934 in tuition fees per year.
Williston State College, which is located in Williston, is the third-ranked school in North Dakota that has a small business program. It received a ranking of 80th in the country in 2010. 1 students graduated with degree in small business from Williston State College in 2010. Students at Williston State College paid $3,469 per year in tuition fees.
Small business schools in North Dakota, charge students an average tuition of $5,772 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $13,024 per year, or as little as $2,000 per year. In 2010, the small business schools that charged the highest tuition rates in North Dakota were:
- University of Mary - located in Bismarck, students are charged $13,024 per year
- University of North Dakota - located in Grand Forks, students are charged $6,934 per year
- Dickinson State University - located in Dickinson, students are charged $5,393 per year
The lowest tuition rates at North Dakota small business schools were charged at the following schools:
- Turtle Mountain Community College - located in Belcourt, students are charged $2,000 per year
- Williston State College - located in Williston, students are charged $3,469 per year
- Sitting Bull College - located in Fort Yates, students are charged $3,810 per year
A small business degree from a North Dakota school... what next?
The largest populations of North Dakota small business professional are working in the following counties:
- Clay County - 1,560 small business professionals
- Burleigh County - 720 small business professionals
- Adams County - 560 small business professionals
The government projects that the number of small business professionals in North Dakota will grow by 2%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 4,010 small business professionals working in North Dakota.
On average, small business professionals earn a salary of $97,230 per year in North Dakota state. However, North Dakota small business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $42,920 per year to more than $150,280 per year in 2010. Small business professionals in the following North Dakota counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $106,390 per year
- Clay County - $106,110 per year
- Polk County - $90,910 per year
Small business professionals in the following counties in North Dakota make the lowest salaries on average:
- Bottineau County - $80,470 per year
- Nelson County - $84,990 per year
- Barnes County - $87,690 per year
On average, the highest paid small business professionals in North Dakota were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $97,230 per year
On average, the lowest paid small business professionals in North Dakota were:
- Chief Operating Officer - $97,230 per year
For more data regarding a career in entrepreneurship in North Dakota and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Entrepreneurship in North Dakota
- Bachelor's Degree in Entrepreneurship in North Dakota
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship in North Dakota
Curious what studying Small Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in North Dakota
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||4,320||$97,230||19.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are small business related jobs in North Dakota