There are schools offering advertising programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Advertising Programs in Ohio
Xavier University, which is located in Cincinnati, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a advertising program. It received a ranking of 30th in the country in 2010. 1 students graduated with a degree in advertising from Xavier University in 2010. The tuition rate at Xavier University was $29,970 per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio with a advertising program is University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which is located in Cincinnati. In 2010, it was ranked 31st nationwide. In 2010, 0 students graduated from University of Cincinnati-Main Campus advertising program. University of Cincinnati-Main Campus charged in-state students $10,065 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio that has a advertising program is Baldwin-Wallace College. Baldwin-Wallace College, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Berea. In 2010, 27 students graduated from Baldwin-Wallace College advertising program. The tuition rate at Baldwin-Wallace College was $25,260 per year.
Advertising schools in Ohio, charge students an average tuition of $19,341 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $29,970 per year, or as little as $7,199 per year. In 2010, the following Ohio advertising schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Xavier University - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $29,970 per year
- University of Dayton - located in Dayton, students are charged $29,930 per year
- Capital University - located in Columbus, students are charged $29,310 per year
The following Ohio advertising schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Youngstown State University - located in Youngstown, students are charged $7,199 per year
- Wright State University-Main Campus - located in Dayton, students are charged $7,518 per year
- Cleveland State University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $8,516 per year
An advertising degree from an Ohio school... what next?
The highest percentage of advertising graduates in Ohio pursue careers as an advertiser. In 2010, there were 4,660 advertisers working in Ohio. The largest populations of Ohio advertisers are working in the following counties:
- Cuyahoga County - 1,050 advertisers
- Dearborn County - 1,010 advertisers
- Delaware County - 770 advertisers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of advertisers in the state of Ohio will grow to 5,840. This would require a 1% growth in the profession.
On average, advertisers earn $44,440 per year. But, salaries for advertisers can vary. In 2010, advertisers made as little as less than $16,200 per year or as much as more than $100,230 per year in Ohio. An advertiser in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Carroll County - $53,840 per year
- Greene County - $50,610 per year
- Dearborn County - $49,170 per year
An advertiser in the following counties in Ohio make the lowest salaries on average:
- Adams County - $32,190 per year
- Coshocton County - $33,700 per year
- Ashland County - $35,310 per year
For more data regarding a career in advertising in Ohio and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or small business, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Advertising in Ohio
Curious what studying Advertising gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||4,660||$44,440||-19.7%|
|Public Relations and Fundraising Managers||1,320||$98,460||40.4%|
|Writers and Authors||1,020||$54,010||-18.4%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||710||$96,910||-41.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are advertising related jobs in Ohio