There are schools offering business management courses in Ohio!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Ohio
Approximately 0.2% of graduates in of Ohio receive business management degrees every year. That means an estimated 746 business administrators graduate from Ohio's 36 business management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Ohio with a business management program is Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 74 students graduated with a degree in business management from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Tuition at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
Case Western Reserve University, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a business management program. It is located in Cleveland. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 34 students from its business management program. Tuition at Case Western Reserve University was $37,648 per year.
University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which is located in Cincinnati, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. 63 students graduated with degree in business management from University of Cincinnati-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus was $10,065 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Ohio's business management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $12,395 per year, though tuition can range from $37,648 per year to $2,916 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Ohio business management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- John Carroll University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $30,250 per year
- University of Dayton - located in Dayton, students are charged $29,930 per year
The following Ohio business management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Lakeland Community College - located in Willoughby, students are charged $2,916 per year
- Columbus State Community College - located in Columbus, students are charged $2,958 per year
- Edison State Community College - located in Piqua, students are charged $3,690 per year
A business management degree from an Ohio school... what next?
A large number of Ohio business management graduates become business administrators. Ohio had 8,870 business administrators in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Ohio business administrators:
- Cuyahoga County - 1,960 business administrators
- Delaware County - 1,960 business administrators
- Dearborn County - 1,840 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 6% by 2018. There are projected to be 9,950 business administrators working in the Ohio then.
On average, business administrators earn $103,390 per year. But, salaries for business administrators can vary. In 2010, business administrators made as little as less than $31,130 per year or as much as more than $163,890 per year in Ohio. On average a business administrator earns the most in the following Ohio counties:
- Portage County - $110,520 per year
- Dearborn County - $110,420 per year
- Allen County - $104,750 per year
A business administrator in the following counties in Ohio make the lowest salaries on average:
- Clark County - $67,920 per year
- Adams County - $78,900 per year
- Carroll County - $81,610 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in business management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Ohio
- Certificate in Business Management in Ohio
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||9,340||$100,180||-20.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||8,870||$103,390||41.7%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||710||$96,910||-41.3%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||220||$59,150||-33.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Ohio