There are schools offering construction management certificates in Ohio!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Ohio
- Construction Management Certificates in Indiana
- Construction Management Certificates in Michigan
- Construction Management Certificates in Virginia
- Construction Management Certificates in Pennsylvania
- Construction Management Certificates in West Virginia
- Construction Management Certificates in Kentucky
- See All Schools in Ohio
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Ohio graduates receive degrees in construction management. In other words, every year an estimated 284 construction managers graduate from Ohio's 28 construction management schools.
The top-ranked school in Ohio that has a construction management program is Ohio State University-Main Campus. Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th in the country in 2010, is located in Columbus. In 2010, Ohio State University-Main Campus graduated no students from its construction management program. Students at Ohio State University-Main Campus paid $9,420 per year in tuition fees.
Ohio Northern University, which was ranked 33rd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a construction management program. It is located in Ada. 4 students graduated with degree in construction management from Ohio Northern University in 2010. The tuition rate at Ohio Northern University was $33,099 per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio that has a construction management program is Bowling Green State University-Main Campus. Bowling Green State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Bowling Green. In 2010, 43 students graduated from Bowling Green State University-Main Campus construction management program. Students at Bowling Green State University-Main Campus paid $9,704 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Ohio's construction management schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,428 per year, though tuition can range from $33,099 per year to $2,570 per year. In 2010, the construction management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Ohio were:
- Ohio Northern University - located in Ada, students are charged $33,099 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Columbus - located in Columbus, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Maumee - located in Maumee, students are charged $18,048 per year
The construction management schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Lorain County Community College - located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
- Lakeland Community College - located in Willoughby, students are charged $2,916 per year
- Columbus State Community College - located in Columbus, students are charged $2,958 per year
A construction management degree from an Ohio school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Ohio go on to work as a construction manager. Ohio had 6,450 construction managers in 2010. The Ohio counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- Dearborn County - 1,600 construction managers
- Cuyahoga County - 1,300 construction managers
- Delaware County - 1,080 construction managers
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that by 2018, an estimated 17,080 construction managers will be working in Ohio state. This would require the number of construction managers to grow by 10%.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $93,600 per year in Ohio state. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $39,330 per year or as much as more than $156,410 per year in Ohio. The following counties in Ohio have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Clark County - $115,120 per year
- Portage County - $104,500 per year
- Delaware County - $98,330 per year
On average, construction managers earns the least in the following Ohio counties:
- Adams County - $75,970 per year
- Allen County - $77,070 per year
- Greene County - $80,780 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Ohio
- Certificate in Construction Management in Ohio
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||11,430||$58,930||-30.1%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||2,840||$48,610||-30.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Ohio