There are schools offering design programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Design Programs in Ohio
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a design program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. 61 students graduated with a degree in design from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio that has a design program is Ohio University-Main Campus. Ohio University-Main Campus, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Athens. In 2010, Ohio University-Main Campus graduated 16 students from its design program. Ohio University-Main Campus charged in-state students $9,603 in tuition fees per year.
University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which is located in Cincinnati, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a design program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. In 2010, 234 students graduated from University of Cincinnati-Main Campus design program. The tuition rate at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus was $10,065 per year.
Design schools in Ohio, charge students an average tuition of $13,185 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $32,922 per year, or as little as $1,735 per year. The Ohio design schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Cleveland Institute of Art - located in Cleveland, students are charged $32,922 per year
- University of Dayton - located in Dayton, students are charged $29,930 per year
- Marietta College - located in Marietta, students are charged $28,340 per year
The design schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Lorain County Community College - located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
For more data regarding a career in design in Ohio and to compare salaries with various related fields such as fashion design or drafting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Design in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Design in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Design in Ohio
- Certificate in Design in Ohio
Curious what studying Design gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Commercial and Industrial Designers||1,200||$56,060|
|Designers, All Other||200||$38,570||-76.2%|
|Set and Exhibit Designers||120||$56,710||-66.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are design related jobs in Ohio