There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Ohio!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Ohio
Bowling Green State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a fashion marketing program. It is located in Bowling Green. In 2010, Bowling Green State University-Main Campus graduated 55 students from its fashion marketing program. Students at Bowling Green State University-Main Campus paid $9,704 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Ohio with a fashion marketing program is Ashland University, which is located in Ashland. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. 8 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Ashland University in 2010. Students at Ashland University paid $27,412 per year in tuition fees.
Ursuline College, which is located in Cleveland, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 2 students graduated from Ursuline College fashion marketing program. Students at Ursuline College paid $23,940 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Ohio's fashion marketing schools ranges from $27,412 per year to $3,258 per year. But, the average tuition is $14,361 per year. The Ohio fashion marketing schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Ashland University - located in Ashland, students are charged $27,412 per year
- Bluffton University - located in Bluffton, students are charged $24,930 per year
- Ursuline College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $23,940 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Ohio fashion marketing schools were charged at the following schools:
- Stark State College of Technology - located in Canton, students are charged $3,258 per year
- Youngstown State University - located in Youngstown, students are charged $7,199 per year
- Kent State University at Kent - located in Kent, students are charged $9,030 per year
A fashion marketing degree from an Ohio school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Ohio go on to work as a fashion marketer. Ohio had 1,960 fashion marketers in 2010. In Ohio, the largest numbers of fashion marketers work in the following counties:
- Delaware County - 670 fashion marketers
- Dearborn County - 530 fashion marketers
- Cuyahoga County - 280 fashion marketers
The government projects that the number of fashion marketers in Ohio will shrink by -1%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 1,880 fashion marketers working in Ohio.
A fashion marketer in Ohio makes an average of $26,120 per year. But, salaries for fashion marketers can vary. In 2010, fashion marketers made as little as less than $16,250 per year or as much as more than $46,290 per year in Ohio. A fashion marketer in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Delaware County - $28,650 per year
- Auglaize County - $27,740 per year
- Fulton County - $27,410 per year
The following counties in Ohio have the lowest average salaries for fashion marketers:
- Carroll County - $21,330 per year
- Mahoning County - $23,740 per year
- Dearborn County - $23,970 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in fashion marketing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or marketing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Ohio
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,960||$26,120||-11.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Ohio