There are schools offering healthcare management degrees in Ohio!
Schools Offering Healthcare Management Programs in Ohio
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a healthcare management program. It is located in Columbus. 53 students graduated with a degree in healthcare management from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio that has a healthcare management program is University of Cincinnati-Main Campus. University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which was ranked 31st in the country in 2010, is located in Cincinnati. 70 students graduated with degree in healthcare management from University of Cincinnati-Main Campus in 2010. University of Cincinnati-Main Campus charged in-state students $10,065 in tuition fees per year.
Ursuline College, which is located in Cleveland, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a healthcare management program. It received a ranking of 46th in the country in 2010. Ursuline College charged in-state students $23,940 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Ohio healthcare management school, average tuition will be $9,166 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,916 per year to $23,940 per year. In 2010, the following Ohio healthcare management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Ursuline College - located in Cleveland, students are charged $23,940 per year
- University of Rio Grande - located in Rio Grande, students are charged $18,808 per year
- Academy of Court Reporting and Technology-Cleveland - located in Cleveland, students are charged $14,238 per year
The following Ohio healthcare management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Lakeland Community College - located in Willoughby, students are charged $2,916 per year
- Columbus State Community College - located in Columbus, students are charged $2,958 per year
- Washington State Community College - located in Marietta, students are charged $3,808 per year
A healthcare management degree from an Ohio school... what next?
The highest percentage of healthcare management graduates in Ohio pursue careers as a healthcare manager. In 2010, there were 12,300 healthcare managers working in Ohio. The Ohio counties with the largest populations of healthcare managers are:
- Cuyahoga County - 2,360 healthcare managers
- Delaware County - 2,140 healthcare managers
- Dearborn County - 1,920 healthcare managers
The government projects that the number of healthcare managers in Ohio will grow by 13%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 14,270 healthcare managers working in Ohio.
On average, healthcare managers earn $84,510 per year. However, Ohio healthcare managers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $41,180 per year to more than $158,710 per year in 2010. A healthcare manager in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Erie County - $99,650 per year
- Delaware County - $87,090 per year
- Dearborn County - $87,050 per year
A healthcare manager in the following counties in Ohio make the lowest salaries on average:
- Jefferson County - $70,700 per year
- Mahoning County - $74,100 per year
- Coshocton County - $75,260 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in healthcare management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as healthcare management or business management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Management in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Management in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Management in Ohio
- Certificate in Healthcare Management in Ohio
Curious what studying Healthcare Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||12,300||$84,510||23.2%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare management related jobs in Ohio