There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Ohio
The top-ranked school in Ohio with a LPN to BSN program is Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus. In 2010, it was ranked 14th nationwide. 338 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Students at Ohio State University-Main Campus paid $9,420 per year in tuition fees.
Case Western Reserve University, which was ranked 22nd nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Cleveland. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 68 students from its LPN to BSN program. Case Western Reserve University charged in-state students $37,648 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio that has a LPN to BSN program is Ohio University-Main Campus. Ohio University-Main Campus, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Athens. In 2010, 156 students graduated from Ohio University-Main Campus LPN to BSN program. Students at Ohio University-Main Campus paid $9,603 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Ohio LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $11,661 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,735 per year to $37,648 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Ohio were:
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- Ohio Northern University - located in Ada, students are charged $33,099 per year
- Xavier University - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $29,970 per year
The LPN to BSN schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Lorain County Community College - located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Certificate in Nursing in Ohio
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Ohio