There are schools offering property management certifications in Ohio!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Ohio
- Property Management Certification in Indiana
- Property Management Certification in Michigan
- Property Management Certification in Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Pennsylvania
- Property Management Certification in West Virginia
- Property Management Certification in Kentucky
- See All Schools in Ohio
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which is located in Columbus, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 14th in the country in 2010. 36 students graduated with a degree in property management from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
University of Cincinnati-Main Campus, which is located in Cincinnati, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 31st in the country in 2010. 7 students graduated with degree in property management from University of Cincinnati-Main Campus in 2010. Students at University of Cincinnati-Main Campus paid $10,065 per year in tuition fees.
TCTC Adult Training Center, which was ranked 31st nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a property management program. It is located in Warren. In 2010, TCTC Adult Training Center graduated 7 students from its property management programs. TCTC Adult Training Center charged in-state students $0 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Ohio property management school, average tuition will be $5,359 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,735 per year to $24,930 per year. In 2010, the property management schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Ohio were:
- Bluffton University - located in Bluffton, students are charged $24,930 per year
- University of Rio Grande - located in Rio Grande, students are charged $18,808 per year
- Hondros College - located in Westerville, students are charged $16,755 per year
The following Ohio property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Eastern Gateway Community College - located in Steubenville, students are charged $2,790 per year
A property management degree from an Ohio school... what next?
The highest percentage of property management graduates in Ohio pursue careers as a property manager. In 2010, there were 4,560 property managers working in Ohio. The largest populations of Ohio property managers are working in the following counties:
- Cuyahoga County - 1,400 property managers
- Delaware County - 960 property managers
- Dearborn County - 820 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Ohio will grow to 6,740. This would require a 4% growth in the profession.
On average, a property manager earns a salary of $67,360 per year in Ohio state. However, this number is only an average. property managers in Ohio had varying salaries from $17,000 to $130,000 per year in 2010. The following counties in Ohio have the highest average salaries for property managers:
- Portage County - $84,090 per year
- Cuyahoga County - $73,680 per year
- Dearborn County - $62,260 per year
On average, property managers earns the least in the following Ohio counties:
- Carroll County - $43,980 per year
- Adams County - $50,040 per year
- Coshocton County - $53,280 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in property management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or property management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Property Management in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Property Management in Ohio
- Certificate in Property Management in Ohio
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||4,560||$67,360||256.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Ohio