There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Ohio!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Ohio
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to BSN program. It is located in Columbus. 338 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Ohio State University-Main Campus in 2010. Ohio State University-Main Campus charged in-state students $9,420 in tuition fees per year.
Case Western Reserve University, which is located in Cleveland, is the second-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 22nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 68 students from its RN to BSN program. Tuition at Case Western Reserve University was $37,648 per year.
Ohio University-Main Campus, which is located in Athens, is the third-ranked school in Ohio that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Ohio University-Main Campus graduated 156 students from its RN to BSN programs. Tuition at Ohio University-Main Campus was $9,603 per year.
If you choose to attend a Ohio RN to BSN school, average tuition will be $11,661 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $1,735 per year to $37,648 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Ohio RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Case Western Reserve University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $37,648 per year
- Ohio Northern University - located in Ada, students are charged $33,099 per year
- Xavier University - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $29,970 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Ohio RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Cuyahoga Community College District - located in Cleveland, students are charged $2,537 per year
- Lorain County Community College - located in Elyria, students are charged $2,570 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in nursing. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Ohio
- Certificate in Nursing in Ohio
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Ohio