There are schools offering supply chain management degrees in Ohio!
Schools Offering Supply Chain Management Programs in Ohio
Around 0.1% of Ohio's graduates graduate from supply chain management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 312 supply chain managers graduate from Ohio's 13 supply chain management schools.
Ohio State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 14th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Ohio that has a supply chain management program. It is located in Columbus. In 2010, 111 students graduated from Ohio State University-Main Campus' supply chain management program. The tuition rate at Ohio State University-Main Campus was $9,420 per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio with a supply chain management program is John Carroll University, which is located in Cleveland. In 2010, it was ranked 34th nationwide. In 2010, 7 students graduated from John Carroll University supply chain management program. The tuition rate at John Carroll University was $30,250 per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio that has a supply chain management program is Bowling Green State University-Main Campus. Bowling Green State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Bowling Green. In 2010, Bowling Green State University-Main Campus graduated 76 students from its supply chain management programs. Students at Bowling Green State University-Main Campus paid $9,704 per year in tuition fees.
Tuition at Ohio's supply chain management schools ranges from $30,250 per year to $1,735 per year. But, the average tuition is $10,091 per year. In 2010, the following Ohio supply chain management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- John Carroll University - located in Cleveland, students are charged $30,250 per year
- The University of Findlay - located in Findlay, students are charged $26,798 per year
- Tiffin University - located in Tiffin, students are charged $18,390 per year
The following Ohio supply chain management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Sinclair Community College - located in Dayton, students are charged $1,735 per year
- Columbus State Community College - located in Columbus, students are charged $2,958 per year
- Clark State Community College - located in Springfield, students are charged $2,988 per year
A supply chain management degree from an Ohio school... what next?
The highest percentage of supply chain management graduates in Ohio pursue careers as a supply chain manager. Ohio had 9,340 supply chain managers in 2010. The Ohio counties with the largest populations of supply chain managers are:
- Dearborn County - 2,740 supply chain managers
- Delaware County - 2,120 supply chain managers
- Cuyahoga County - 2,080 supply chain managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of supply chain managers is expected to grow by 2% by 2018. There are projected to be 23,040 supply chain managers working in the Ohio then.
A supply chain manager in Ohio makes an average of $100,180 per year. However, this number is only an average. supply chain managers in Ohio had varying salaries from $17,380 to $163,490 per year in 2010. A supply chain manager in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Dearborn County - $109,250 per year
- Portage County - $106,800 per year
- Cuyahoga County - $103,090 per year
The Ohio counties with the lowest average salary for supply chain managers are:
- Jefferson County - $48,180 per year
- Coshocton County - $61,380 per year
- Carroll County - $73,420 per year
For more data regarding a career in supply chain management in Ohio and to compare salaries with various related fields such as international business or project management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Supply Chain Management in Ohio
- Certificate in Supply Chain Management in Ohio
Curious what studying Supply Chain Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||9,340||$100,180||-20.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are supply chain management related jobs in Ohio