There are schools offering theology degrees in Ohio!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Ohio
The top-ranked school in Ohio that has a theology program is Oberlin College. Oberlin College, which was ranked 19th in the country in 2010, is located in Oberlin. In 2010, Oberlin College graduated 14 students from its theology program. Tuition at Oberlin College was $41,577 per year.
The second-ranked school in Ohio that has a theology program is Kenyon College. Kenyon College, which was ranked 21st in the country in 2010, is located in Gambier. In 2010, 10 students graduated from Kenyon College theology program. The tuition rate at Kenyon College was $40,900 per year.
The third-ranked school in Ohio with a theology program is Case Western Reserve University, which is located in Cleveland. In 2010, it was ranked 22nd nationwide. In 2010, Case Western Reserve University graduated 4 students from its theology programs. Case Western Reserve University charged in-state students $37,648 in tuition fees per year.
Theology schools in Ohio, charge students an average tuition of $18,876 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,577 per year, or as little as $4,440 per year. The Ohio theology schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Oberlin College - located in Oberlin, students are charged $41,577 per year
- Kenyon College - located in Gambier, students are charged $40,900 per year
- Denison University - located in Granville, students are charged $38,220 per year
The theology schools in Ohio that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Allegheny Wesleyan College - located in Salem, students are charged $4,440 per year
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College - located in Cincinnati, students are charged $5,069 per year
- Tri-State Bible College - located in South Point, students are charged $5,087 per year
A theology degree from an Ohio school... what next?
Most people who graduate from theology school in Ohio go on to work as a theologist. In 2010, there were 1,170 theologists working in Ohio. The following counties have the largest number of Ohio theologists:
- Cuyahoga County - 290 theologists
- Ashland County - 160 theologists
- Greene County - 150 theologists
A theologist in Ohio makes an average of $63,250 per year. However, this number is only an average. theologists in Ohio had varying salaries from $25,070 to $115,700 per year in 2010. A theologist in the following Ohio counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Delaware County - $71,390 per year
- Carroll County - $68,730 per year
- Ashland County - $66,430 per year
The Ohio counties with the lowest average salary for theologists are:
- Cuyahoga County - $57,490 per year
- Greene County - $60,110 per year
- Dearborn County - $63,230 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Ohio statistics regarding a career in theology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Ohio
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Ohio
- Master's Degree in Theology in Ohio
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Ohio
- Certificate in Theology in Ohio
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Ohio
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||1,170||$63,250||-0.8%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Ohio