There are schools offering biology degrees in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Biology Programs in Oklahoma
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a biology program is Oklahoma City University. Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Oklahoma City. 11 students graduated with a degree in biology from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a biology program is Oklahoma Christian University. Oklahoma Christian University, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Edmond. 8 students graduated with degree in biology from Oklahoma Christian University in 2010. Tuition at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a biology program is Saint Gregorys University, which is located in Shawnee. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. In 2010, Saint Gregorys University graduated 2 students from its biology programs. The tuition rate at Saint Gregorys University was $17,516 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma biology school, average tuition will be $7,076 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma biology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The biology schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oklahoma were:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in biology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as biomedical engineering or biology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Biology in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Biology in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Biology in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Biology in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Biology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Environmental Scientists and Specialists, Including Health||590||$58,090||-53.2%|
|Biological Scientists, All Other||180||$70,360||12.5%|
|Soil and Plant Scientists||70||$49,170|
|Zoologists and Wildlife Biologists||50||$52,590||-28.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are biology related jobs in Oklahoma