There are schools offering business administration degrees in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Oklahoma
Each year, roughly 3.5% of Oklahoma students graduate with degrees in business administration. That means an estimated 3,491 general managers graduate from Oklahoma's 49 business administration schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business administration program is Oklahoma City University. Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Oklahoma City. In 2010, Oklahoma City University graduated 130 students from its business administration program. Students at Oklahoma City University paid $25,760 per year in tuition fees.
Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. 22 students graduated with degree in business administration from Oklahoma Christian University in 2010. The tuition rate at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
Saint Gregorys University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a business administration program. It is located in Shawnee. In 2010, Saint Gregorys University graduated 101 students from its business administration programs. Saint Gregorys University charged in-state students $17,516 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma business administration school, average tuition will be $7,525 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. The Oklahoma business administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The business administration schools in Oklahoma that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
A business administration degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in Oklahoma pursue careers as a general manager. 26,840 general managers were working in Oklahoma in 2010. In Oklahoma, the largest numbers of general managers work in the following counties:
- Canadian County - 9,890 general managers
- Creek County - 8,110 general managers
- Atoka County - 2,730 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to shrink by 0% by 2018. There are projected to be 27,720 general managers working in the Oklahoma then.
On average, general managers earn $85,480 per year. However, this number is only an average. general managers in Oklahoma had varying salaries from $32,730 to $158,930 per year in 2010. The counties in Oklahoma with the highest average salary for a general manager are:
- Creek County - $94,700 per year
- Canadian County - $86,160 per year
- Adair County - $83,550 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Beckham County - $71,410 per year
- Cherokee County - $73,170 per year
- Comanche County - $75,050 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Business Administration in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||26,840||$85,480||-0.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||3,760||$61,860||7.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Oklahoma