There are schools offering communications degreess in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Oklahoma
Around 0.5% of Oklahoma's graduates graduate from communications degree programs every year. That means an estimated 467 communications professionals graduate from Oklahoma's 28 communications schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a communications program is Oklahoma City University. Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Oklahoma City. 1 students graduated with a degree in communications from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Tuition at Oklahoma City University was $25,760 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma with a communications program is Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. In 2010, 16 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University communications program. Oklahoma Christian University charged in-state students $17,456 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a communications program is Saint Gregorys University, which is located in Shawnee. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. Students at Saint Gregorys University paid $17,516 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma communications school, average tuition will be $8,434 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,400 per year to $28,735 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma communications schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma communications schools were charged at the following schools:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Northern Oklahoma College - located in Tonkawa, students are charged $2,526 per year
- Oklahoma City Community College - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,659 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Communications in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Communications in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,270||$40,220||-32.1%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||550||$34,280||-28.6%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||430||$24,230||-8.5%|
|Writers and Authors||400||$41,220||-16.7%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||250||$26,090||-41.9%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Oklahoma