There are schools offering computer networking courses in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Computer Networking Programs in Oklahoma
Approximately 0.4% of graduates in of Oklahoma receive computer networking degrees every year. In other words, every year an estimated 379 computer network administrators graduate from Oklahoma's 32 computer networking schools.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma with a computer networking program is Tulsa Technology Center-Riverside Campus, which is located in Tulsa. In 2010, it was ranked 63rd nationwide. 44 students graduated with a degree in computer networking from Tulsa Technology Center-Riverside Campus in 2010.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a computer networking program is Oklahoma State University-Main Campus. Oklahoma State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 64th in the country in 2010, is located in Stillwater. In 2010, Oklahoma State University-Main Campus graduated 17 students from its computer networking program. Tuition at Oklahoma State University-Main Campus was $6,779 per year.
Great Plains Technology Center, which was ranked 64th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a computer networking program. It is located in Lawton. In 2010, Great Plains Technology Center graduated 11 students from its computer networking programs. Tuition at Great Plains Technology Center was $0 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma computer networking school, average tuition will be $3,231 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,400 per year to $18,354 per year. The Oklahoma computer networking schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Southern Nazarene University - located in Bethany, students are charged $18,354 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Oklahoma City - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma computer networking schools were charged at the following schools:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Oklahoma City Community College - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,659 per year
- Oklahoma State University-Main Campus - located in Stillwater, students are charged $6,779 per year
A computer networking degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
Most people who graduate from computer networking school in Oklahoma go on to work as a computer network administrator. 2,610 computer network administrators were working in Oklahoma in 2010. The Oklahoma counties with the largest populations of computer network administrators are:
- Canadian County - 1,140 computer network administrators
- Creek County - 720 computer network administrators
- Atoka County - 170 computer network administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of computer network administrators is expected to grow by 15% by 2018. There are projected to be 3,210 computer network administrators working in the Oklahoma then.
A computer network administrator in Oklahoma makes an average of $54,290 per year. The following counties in Oklahoma have the highest average salaries for computer network administrators:
- Creek County - $59,510 per year
- Beckham County - $58,910 per year
- Canadian County - $53,770 per year
On average, computer network administrators earns the least in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Comanche County - $41,400 per year
- Cherokee County - $47,570 per year
- Atoka County - $50,250 per year
For more data regarding a career in computer networking in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as computer science or computer networking, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Computer Networking in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Networking in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Computer Networking in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Computer Networking in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Computer Networking gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Forensic Science Technicians||130||$55,050||62.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are computer networking related jobs in Oklahoma