There are schools offering construction management certificates in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Oklahoma
Each year, roughly 0.2% of Oklahoma students graduate with degrees in construction management. In other words, every year an estimated 202 construction managers graduate from Oklahoma's 15 construction management schools.
University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, which is located in Norman, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 62nd in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Oklahoma Norman Campus graduated 35 students from its construction management program. Tuition at University of Oklahoma Norman Campus was $7,864 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a construction management program is Oklahoma State University-Main Campus. Oklahoma State University-Main Campus, which was ranked 64th in the country in 2010, is located in Stillwater. 32 students graduated with degree in construction management from Oklahoma State University-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Oklahoma State University-Main Campus was $6,779 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a construction management program is Western Technology Center, which is located in Burns Flat. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. The tuition rate at Western Technology Center was $0 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma construction management school, average tuition will be $3,980 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,419 per year to $18,048 per year. The Oklahoma construction management schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- ITT Technical Institute-Oklahoma City - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $18,048 per year
- University of Oklahoma Norman Campus - located in Norman, students are charged $7,864 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma construction management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,419 per year
- Western Oklahoma State College - located in Altus, students are charged $2,750 per year
- Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology-Okmulgee - located in Okmulgee, students are charged $3,795 per year
A construction management degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
A large number of Oklahoma construction management graduates become construction managers. In 2010, there were 1,970 construction managers working in Oklahoma. In Oklahoma, the largest numbers of construction managers work in the following counties:
- Canadian County - 920 construction managers
- Creek County - 580 construction managers
- Atoka County - 140 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Oklahoma will grow to 6,150. This would require a 11% growth in the profession.
On average, construction managers earn $64,240 per year. In 2010, however, some Oklahoma construction managers earned as little as less than $28,720 per year or as much as more than $114,130 per year. The counties in Oklahoma with the highest average salary for a construction manager are:
- Adair County - $71,000 per year
- Creek County - $66,440 per year
- Atoka County - $65,330 per year
The following counties in Oklahoma have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Cherokee County - $56,310 per year
- Comanche County - $57,720 per year
- Beckham County - $58,730 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in construction management. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Construction Management in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Construction Management in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||7,680||$53,940||57.1%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||870||$44,530||-41.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Oklahoma