There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Oklahoma
Around 0.1% of Oklahoma's graduates graduate from healthcare administration degree programs every year. Thus, Oklahoma's 13 healthcare administration schools put out approximately 113 healthcare administrators each year.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma with a healthcare administration program is Oklahoma City University, which is located in Oklahoma City. In 2010, it was ranked 36th nationwide. 8 students graduated with a degree in healthcare administration from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a healthcare administration program is Oklahoma Christian University. Oklahoma Christian University, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Edmond. In 2010, 12 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University healthcare administration program. The tuition rate at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a healthcare administration program is Moore Norman Technology Center. Moore Norman Technology Center, which was ranked 67th in the country in 2010, is located in Norman. 13 students graduated with degree in healthcare administration from Moore Norman Technology Center in 2010. Tuition at Moore Norman Technology Center was $0 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma healthcare administration school, average tuition will be $6,681 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,400 per year to $25,760 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma healthcare administration schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oklahoma Christian University - located in Edmond, students are charged $17,456 per year
- Mid-America Christian University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $14,080 per year
The following Oklahoma healthcare administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Oklahoma State University-Oklahoma City - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,419 per year
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University - located in Weatherford, students are charged $4,335 per year
A healthcare administration degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
A large number of Oklahoma healthcare administration graduates become healthcare administrators. 4,790 healthcare administrators were working in Oklahoma in 2010. The largest populations of Oklahoma healthcare administrators are working in the following counties:
- Canadian County - 1,550 healthcare administrators
- Creek County - 1,520 healthcare administrators
- Atoka County - 600 healthcare administrators
The government projects that the number of healthcare administrators in Oklahoma will grow by 17%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 5,330 healthcare administrators working in Oklahoma.
A healthcare administrator in Oklahoma earns $70,330 per year on average. In 2010, however, some Oklahoma healthcare administrators earned as little as less than $36,720 per year or as much as more than $125,700 per year. On average a healthcare administrator earns the most in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Comanche County - $80,980 per year
- Canadian County - $72,930 per year
- Adair County - $72,690 per year
A healthcare administrator in the following counties in Oklahoma make the lowest salaries on average:
- Atoka County - $64,980 per year
- Cherokee County - $66,940 per year
- Beckham County - $67,810 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare administration in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||4,790||$70,330||44.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Oklahoma