There are schools offering international business degrees in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering International Business Programs in Oklahoma
Each year, roughly 0.3% of Oklahoma students graduate with degrees in international business. That means an estimated 283 international business professionals graduate from Oklahoma's 12 international business schools each year.
Oklahoma City University, which is located in Oklahoma City, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a international business program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 43 students graduated with a degree in international business from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
Oklahoma Christian University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a international business program. It is located in Edmond. In 2010, Oklahoma Christian University graduated 6 students from its international business program. The tuition rate at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a international business program is Saint Gregorys University, which is located in Shawnee. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. 0 students graduated with degree in international business from Saint Gregorys University in 2010. Tuition at Saint Gregorys University was $17,516 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Oklahoma's international business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $11,825 per year, though tuition can range from $28,735 per year to $2,400 per year. The Oklahoma international business schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The following Oklahoma international business schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Oklahoma City Community College - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,659 per year
- Langston University - located in Langston, students are charged $3,831 per year
An international business degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs international business graduates in Oklahoma pursue include chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, international buyer, and wholesale buyer. In 2010, there were 41,210 international business professional working in Oklahoma, including 3,670 business analysts, 5,240 chief executive officers, and 26,840 operations managers. The largest populations of Oklahoma international business professional are working in the following counties:
- Canadian County - 15,840 international business professionals
- Creek County - 12,410 international business professionals
- Atoka County - 3,750 international business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 51,400 international business professionals will be working in Oklahoma. This would require the number of international business professional to grow by 3%.
international business professionals in Oklahoma make an average of $69,299 per year. However, Oklahoma international business professional earned anywhere in the range from as less than $17,130 per year to more than $158,930 per year in 2010. On average international business professional earn the most in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Creek County - $79,398 per year
- Beckham County - $72,938 per year
- Canadian County - $72,667 per year
The following counties in Oklahoma have the lowest average salaries for international business professional:
- Cherokee County - $63,538 per year
- Atoka County - $65,586 per year
- Adair County - $69,051 per year
The international business professionals with highest average salaries in Oklahoma were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $129,710 per year
- Operations Manager - $85,480 per year
- Business Analyst - $69,320 per year
On average, the lowest paid international business professionals in Oklahoma were:
- Wholesale Buyer - $44,110 per year
- International Buyer - $41,390 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in international business and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business administration or supply chain management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in International Business in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in International Business in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in International Business in Oklahoma
- Certificate in International Business in Oklahoma
Curious what studying International Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||26,840||$85,480||-0.5%|
|Purchasing Agents, Except Wholesale, Retail, and Farm Products||3,440||$54,900||12.8%|
|Wholesale and Retail Buyers, Except Farm Products||1,000||$44,110||-37.5%|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||880||$60,180||-5.4%|
|Buyers and Purchasing Agents, Farm Products||140||$41,390||-26.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are international business related jobs in Oklahoma