There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Oklahoma City. 129 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Students at Oklahoma City University paid $25,760 per year in tuition fees.
Oklahoma Christian University, which was ranked 38th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a LPN to BSN program. It is located in Edmond. In 2010, 23 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University LPN to BSN program. Students at Oklahoma Christian University paid $17,456 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a LPN to BSN program is University of Tulsa, which is located in Tulsa. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. In 2010, 26 students graduated from University of Tulsa LPN to BSN program. The tuition rate at University of Tulsa was $28,735 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Oklahoma's LPN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,722 per year, though tuition can range from $28,735 per year to $2,091 per year. In 2010, the LPN to BSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Oklahoma were:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma LPN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN or forensic nursing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Oklahoma