There are schools offering MBA programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a MBA program. It is located in Oklahoma City. In 2010, 130 students graduated from Oklahoma City University's MBA program. Tuition at Oklahoma City University was $25,760 per year.
Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a MBA program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 22 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University MBA program. Oklahoma Christian University charged in-state students $17,456 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a MBA program is Saint Gregorys University, which is located in Shawnee. In 2010, it was ranked 54th nationwide. In 2010, 101 students graduated from Saint Gregorys University MBA program. Tuition at Saint Gregorys University was $17,516 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma MBA school, average tuition will be $8,073 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oklahoma MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma MBA schools were charged at the following schools:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
A MBA degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
The highest percentage of MBA graduates in Oklahoma pursue careers as a general manager. Oklahoma had 26,840 general managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Oklahoma general managers:
- Canadian County - 9,890 general managers
- Creek County - 8,110 general managers
- Atoka County - 2,730 general managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of general managers in the state of Oklahoma will shrink to 27,720. This would require a 0% decline in the profession.
A general manager in Oklahoma makes an average of $85,480 per year. In 2010, however, some Oklahoma general managers earned as little as less than $32,730 per year or as much as more than $158,930 per year. The following counties in Oklahoma have the highest average salaries for general managers:
- Creek County - $94,700 per year
- Canadian County - $86,160 per year
- Adair County - $83,550 per year
A general manager in the following counties in Oklahoma make the lowest salaries on average:
- Beckham County - $71,410 per year
- Cherokee County - $73,170 per year
- Comanche County - $75,050 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in business administration and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or business administration.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Business Administration in Oklahoma
Curious what studying MBA gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||26,840||$85,480||-0.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are MBA related jobs in Oklahoma