There are schools offering physics courses in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Physics Programs in Oklahoma
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a physics program is Oklahoma City University. Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Oklahoma City. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Oklahoma City University's physics program. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a physics program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. Tuition at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a physics program is University of Oklahoma Norman Campus. University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, which was ranked 62nd in the country in 2010, is located in Norman. In 2010, 46 students graduated from University of Oklahoma Norman Campus physics program. Tuition at University of Oklahoma Norman Campus was $7,864 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma physics school, average tuition will be $10,624 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oklahoma physics schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oklahoma physics schools were charged at the following schools:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma - located in Chickasha, students are charged $3,744 per year
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University - located in Weatherford, students are charged $4,335 per year
For more data regarding a career in physics in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as chemical engineering or chemistry, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Physics in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Physics in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Physics in Oklahoma
- Doctoral Degree in Physics in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Physics gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are physics related jobs in Oklahoma