There are schools offering property management certifications in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Property Management Programs in Oklahoma
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Oklahoma graduates receive degrees in property management. In other words, every year an estimated 84 property managers graduate from Oklahoma's 17 property management schools.
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma with a property management program is University of Oklahoma Norman Campus, which is located in Norman. In 2010, it was ranked 62nd nationwide. In 2010, University of Oklahoma Norman Campus graduated no students from its property management program. Tuition at University of Oklahoma Norman Campus was $7,864 per year.
Great Plains Technology Center, which is located in Lawton, is the second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 64th in the country in 2010.
Kiamichi Technology Center-Hugo, which is located in Hugo, is the third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a property management program. It received a ranking of 65th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Kiamichi Technology Center-Hugo graduated 1 students from its property management programs. Students at Kiamichi Technology Center-Hugo paid $0 per year in tuition fees.
Property management schools in Oklahoma, charge students an average tuition of $3,189 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,608 per year, or as little as $2,400 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma property management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Oklahoma Baptist University - located in Shawnee, students are charged $18,608 per year
- Southern Nazarene University - located in Bethany, students are charged $18,354 per year
- University of Oklahoma Norman Campus - located in Norman, students are charged $7,864 per year
The following Oklahoma property management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Oklahoma City Community College - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $2,659 per year
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University - located in Weatherford, students are charged $4,335 per year
A property management degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
Most people who graduate from property management school in Oklahoma go on to work as a property manager. Oklahoma had 2,880 property managers in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Oklahoma property managers:
- Canadian County - 1,180 property managers
- Creek County - 970 property managers
- Atoka County - 210 property managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of property managers in the state of Oklahoma will grow to 5,300. This would require a 5% growth in the profession.
On average, a property manager earns a salary of $51,500 per year in Oklahoma state. But, salaries for property managers can vary. In 2010, property managers made as little as less than $15,900 per year or as much as more than $156,300 per year in Oklahoma. On average a property manager earns the most in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Creek County - $65,900 per year
- Atoka County - $59,730 per year
- Canadian County - $46,180 per year
A property manager in the following counties in Oklahoma make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cherokee County - $28,710 per year
- Beckham County - $30,610 per year
- Adair County - $35,160 per year
For more data regarding a career in property management in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or property management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Property Management in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Property Management in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Property Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Property, Real Estate, and Community Association Managers||2,880||$51,500||5.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are property management related jobs in Oklahoma