There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma City University, which is located in Oklahoma City, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 36th in the country in 2010. 129 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma with a RN to BSN program is Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. In 2010, 23 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University RN to BSN program. Students at Oklahoma Christian University paid $17,456 per year in tuition fees.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma with a RN to BSN program is University of Tulsa, which is located in Tulsa. In 2010, it was ranked 69th nationwide. In 2010, University of Tulsa graduated 26 students from its RN to BSN programs. Tuition at University of Tulsa was $28,735 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Oklahoma's RN to BSN schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $7,722 per year, though tuition can range from $28,735 per year to $2,091 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oklahoma RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Oklahoma that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Oklahoma