There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oklahoma
The top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a RN to MSN program is Oklahoma City University. Oklahoma City University, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in Oklahoma City. 129 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from Oklahoma City University in 2010. Oklahoma City University charged in-state students $25,760 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma with a RN to MSN program is Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. In 2010, Oklahoma Christian University graduated 23 students from its RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at Oklahoma Christian University was $17,456 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a RN to MSN program is University of Tulsa. University of Tulsa, which was ranked 69th in the country in 2010, is located in Tulsa. In 2010, 26 students graduated from University of Tulsa RN to MSN program. The tuition rate at University of Tulsa was $28,735 per year.
If you choose to attend a Oklahoma RN to MSN school, average tuition will be $7,722 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,091 per year to $28,735 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Oklahoma City University - located in Oklahoma City, students are charged $25,760 per year
- Oral Roberts University - located in Tulsa, students are charged $20,054 per year
The following Oklahoma RN to MSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Connors State College - located in Warner, students are charged $2,091 per year
- Carl Albert State College - located in Poteau, students are charged $2,216 per year
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oklahoma statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Oklahoma
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||110||$67,580||-88.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Oklahoma