There are schools offering sports management degrees in Oklahoma!
Schools Offering Sports Management Programs in Oklahoma
Oklahoma Christian University, which is located in Edmond, is the top-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a sports management program. It received a ranking of 38th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 14 students graduated from Oklahoma Christian University's sports management program. Students at Oklahoma Christian University paid $17,456 per year in tuition fees.
The second-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a sports management program is Saint Gregorys University. Saint Gregorys University, which was ranked 54th in the country in 2010, is located in Shawnee. The tuition rate at Saint Gregorys University was $17,516 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oklahoma that has a sports management program is University of Tulsa. University of Tulsa, which was ranked 69th in the country in 2010, is located in Tulsa. In 2010, University of Tulsa graduated 0 students from its sports management programs. Tuition at University of Tulsa was $28,735 per year.
Tuition at Oklahoma's sports management schools ranges from $28,735 per year to $2,400 per year. But, the average tuition is $11,475 per year. In 2010, the following Oklahoma sports management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Tulsa - located in Tulsa, students are charged $28,735 per year
- Southern Nazarene University - located in Bethany, students are charged $18,354 per year
- Saint Gregorys University - located in Shawnee, students are charged $17,516 per year
The following Oklahoma sports management schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Tulsa Community College - located in Tulsa, students are charged $2,400 per year
- Northeastern Oklahoma A&M College - located in Miami, students are charged $2,778 per year
- Rogers State University - located in Claremore, students are charged $4,513 per year
A sports management degree from an Oklahoma school... what next?
A large number of Oklahoma sports management graduates become sports managers. 1,090 sports managers were working in Oklahoma in 2010. The Oklahoma counties with the largest populations of sports managers are:
- Canadian County - 680 sports managers
- Creek County - 220 sports managers
- Atoka County - 70 sports managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of sports managers in the state of Oklahoma will grow to 3,140. This would require a 4% growth in the profession.
On average, sports managers earn $87,500 per year. However, this number is only an average. sports managers in Oklahoma had varying salaries from $27,170 to $136,980 per year in 2010. The following counties in Oklahoma have the highest average salaries for sports managers:
- Canadian County - $92,300 per year
- Cherokee County - $82,590 per year
- Creek County - $81,620 per year
On average, sports managers earns the least in the following Oklahoma counties:
- Atoka County - $67,690 per year
- Adair County - $72,660 per year
- Creek County - $81,620 per year
For more data regarding a career in sports management in Oklahoma and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or sports management, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Sports Management in Oklahoma
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management in Oklahoma
- Certificate in Sports Management in Oklahoma
Curious what studying Sports Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oklahoma
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||1,090||$87,500||-37.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are sports management related jobs in Oklahoma