There are schools offering business administration degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering Business Administration Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a business administration program is Willamette University. Willamette University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Salem. In 2010, Willamette University graduated 117 students from its business administration program. Tuition at Willamette University was $37,361 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a business administration program is Corban University. Corban University, which was ranked 39th in the country in 2010, is located in Salem. 69 students graduated with degree in business administration from Corban University in 2010. Students at Corban University paid $24,380 per year in tuition fees.
Northwest Christian University, which is located in Eugene, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a business administration program. It received a ranking of 47th in the country in 2010. 90 students graduated with degree in business administration from Northwest Christian University in 2010. Students at Northwest Christian University paid $22,900 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Oregon business administration school, average tuition will be $10,870 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,643 per year to $37,361 per year. The Oregon business administration schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Pacific University - located in Forest Grove, students are charged $31,702 per year
The following Oregon business administration schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Klamath Community College - located in Klamath Falls, students are charged $2,895 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
A business administration degree from an Oregon school... what next?
The highest percentage of business administration graduates in Oregon pursue careers as a general manager. 19,560 general managers were working in Oregon in 2010. The largest populations of Oregon general managers are working in the following counties:
- Clackamas County - 12,530 general managers
- Marion County - 1,730 general managers
- Lane County - 1,670 general managers
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of general managers is expected to grow by 8% by 2018. There are projected to be 22,100 general managers working in the Oregon then.
On average, general managers earn $102,420 per year. In 2010, however, some Oregon general managers earned as little as less than $39,450 per year or as much as more than $165,840 per year. On average a general manager earns the most in the following Oregon counties:
- Clackamas County - $111,730 per year
- Benton County - $100,720 per year
- Marion County - $96,380 per year
On average, general managers earns the least in the following Oregon counties:
- Douglas County - $79,740 per year
- Baker County - $80,660 per year
- Clatsop County - $83,700 per year
For more data regarding a career in business administration in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as project management or administrative assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Business Administration in Oregon
- Certificate in Business Administration in Oregon
Curious what studying Business Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||19,560||$102,420||3.4%|
|Administrative Services Managers||2,140||$72,250||19.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business administration related jobs in Oregon