There are schools offering business management courses in Oregon!
Schools Offering Business Management Programs in Oregon
Around 0.3% of Oregon's graduates graduate from business management degree programs every year. Thus, Oregon's 18 business management schools put out approximately 231 business administrators each year.
University of Oregon, which is located in Eugene, is the top-ranked school in Oregon that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 61st in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Oregon graduated 22 students from its business management program. Tuition at University of Oregon was $8,190 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon with a business management program is Oregon State University, which is located in Corvallis. In 2010, it was ranked 64th nationwide. 95 students graduated with degree in business management from Oregon State University in 2010. Oregon State University charged in-state students $7,115 in tuition fees per year.
University of Portland, which is located in Portland, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a business management program. It received a ranking of 67th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Portland graduated 7 students from its business management programs. Students at University of Portland paid $33,538 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Oregon business management school, average tuition will be $7,061 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,895 per year to $33,538 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon business management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- University of Phoenix-Oregon Campus - located in Portland, students are charged $11,040 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oregon business management schools were charged at the following schools:
- Klamath Community College - located in Klamath Falls, students are charged $2,895 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
- Portland Community College - located in Portland, students are charged $3,016 per year
A business management degree from an Oregon school... what next?
The highest percentage of business management graduates in Oregon pursue careers as a business administrator. Oregon had 2,140 business administrators in 2010. In Oregon, the largest numbers of business administrators work in the following counties:
- Clackamas County - 1,430 business administrators
- Marion County - 260 business administrators
- Baker County - 130 business administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of business administrators is expected to grow by 9% by 2018. There are projected to be 2,210 business administrators working in the Oregon then.
On average, a business administrator earns a salary of $72,250 per year in Oregon state. In 2010, however, some Oregon business administrators earned as little as less than $31,760 per year or as much as more than $120,470 per year. A business administrator in the following Oregon counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Clatsop County - $80,770 per year
- Clackamas County - $77,620 per year
- Benton County - $74,220 per year
On average, business administrators earns the least in the following Oregon counties:
- Deschutes County - $58,270 per year
- Douglas County - $59,990 per year
- Linn County - $63,790 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in business management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as healthcare management or construction management.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business Management in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Business Management in Oregon
- Certificate in Business Management in Oregon
Curious what studying Business Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Managers, All Other||5,790||$84,940||-23.5%|
|Administrative Services Managers||2,140||$72,250||19.6%|
|Advertising and Promotions Managers||500||$102,080||-25.4%|
|Agents and Business Managers of Artists, Performers, and Athletes||90||$60,760||80.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business management related jobs in Oregon