There are schools offering business degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering Business Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a business program is Willamette University. Willamette University, which was ranked 28th in the country in 2010, is located in Salem. 137 students graduated with a degree in business from Willamette University in 2010. The tuition rate at Willamette University was $37,361 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a business program is Linfield College. Linfield College, which was ranked 34th in the country in 2010, is located in Mcminnville. In 2010, Linfield College graduated 107 students from its business program. Tuition at Linfield College was $30,604 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oregon with a business program is Corban University, which is located in Salem. In 2010, it was ranked 39th nationwide. 69 students graduated with degree in business from Corban University in 2010. The tuition rate at Corban University was $24,380 per year.
If you are hoping to attend one of Oregon's business schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $10,806 per year, though tuition can range from $37,361 per year to $2,643 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon business schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Pacific University - located in Forest Grove, students are charged $31,702 per year
The business schools in Oregon that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Klamath Community College - located in Klamath Falls, students are charged $2,895 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
A business degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Many Oregon business graduates become a chief executive officer, operations manager, business professor, accountant, and budget analyst. If you decide to work as a business professional in Oregon, you will be joining the ranks of approximately 56,260 Oregon business professional as of 2010. This number includes 3,830 business analysts, 1,750 chief executive officers, and 19,560 operations managers. In Oregon, the largest numbers of business professional work in the following counties:
- Clackamas County - 38,300 business professionals
- Marion County - 5,600 business professionals
- Lane County - 4,260 business professionals
The US Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts by 2018, an estimated 60,990 business professionals will be working in Oregon. This would require the number of business professional to grow by 6%.
business professionals in Oregon make an average of $82,846 per year. But, salaries for business professional can vary. In 2010, business professional made as little as less than $21,800 per year or as much as more than $166,220 per year in Oregon. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for business professionals:
- Jackson County - $91,129 per year
- Deschutes County - $88,211 per year
- Lane County - $87,955 per year
The following counties in Oregon have the lowest average salaries for business professional:
- Douglas County - $65,824 per year
- Baker County - $73,069 per year
- Benton County - $76,000 per year
On average, the highest paid business professionals in Oregon were:
- Chief Executive Officer - $184,700 per year
- Financial Manager - $103,770 per year
- Operations Manager - $102,420 per year
On average, the lowest paid business professionals in Oregon were:
- Cost Estimator - $61,520 per year
- Credit Counselor - $40,510 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in business. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as business administration or advertising.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Business in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Business in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Business in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Business in Oregon
- Certificate in Business in Oregon
Curious what studying Business gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|General and Operations Managers||19,560||$102,420||3.4%|
|Accountants and Auditors||11,430||$62,080||1.3%|
|Administrative Services Managers||2,140||$72,250||19.6%|
|Personal Financial Advisors||1,110||$62,770|
|Human Resources Managers||1,030||$100,990|
|Business Teachers, Postsecondary||570||$93,050||42.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are business related jobs in Oregon