There are schools offering communications degreess in Oregon!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Oregon
Lewis & Clark College, which is located in Portland, is the top-ranked school in Oregon that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 27th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 13 students graduated from Lewis & Clark College's communications program. The tuition rate at Lewis & Clark College was $36,632 per year.
Linfield College, which is located in Mcminnville, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 34th in the country in 2010. 27 students graduated with degree in communications from Linfield College in 2010. The tuition rate at Linfield College was $30,604 per year.
Northwest Christian University, which was ranked 34th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a communications program. It is located in Eugene. In 2010, Northwest Christian University graduated 5 students from its communications programs. Northwest Christian University charged in-state students $22,900 in tuition fees per year.
Communications schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $17,742 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $36,632 per year, or as little as $4,095 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon communications schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Lewis & Clark College - located in Portland, students are charged $36,632 per year
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- Pacific University - located in Forest Grove, students are charged $31,702 per year
The communications schools in Oregon that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Treasure Valley Community College - located in Ontario, students are charged $4,095 per year
- Eastern Oregon University - located in La Grande, students are charged $6,639 per year
- Southern Oregon University - located in Ashland, students are charged $6,729 per year
The charts and graphs below have additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in communications. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Communications in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Oregon
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||1,380||$53,210||-12.1%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||1,380||$24,710||-15.9%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||630||$39,810||-13.7%|
|Writers and Authors||540||$55,500||5.9%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||430||$40,100||-10.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Oregon