There are schools offering construction management certificates in Oregon!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Oregon
- Construction Management Certificates in Idaho
- Construction Management Certificates in California
- Construction Management Certificates in Nevada
- Construction Management Certificates in Montana
- Construction Management Certificates in Washington State
- Construction Management Certificates in Utah
- See All Schools in Oregon
Each year, approximately 0.1% of Oregon graduates receive degrees in construction management. That means an estimated 78 construction managers graduate from Oregon's 10 construction management schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a construction management program is ITT Technical Institute-Portland. ITT Technical Institute-Portland, which was ranked 72nd in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. 4 students graduated with a degree in construction management from ITT Technical Institute-Portland in 2010. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Portland was $18,048 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a construction management program is Tillamook Bay Community College. Tillamook Bay Community College, which was ranked 85th in the country in 2010, is located in Tillamook. 0 students graduated with degree in construction management from Tillamook Bay Community College in 2010. The tuition rate at Tillamook Bay Community College was $3,096 per year.
Portland Community College, which was ranked 85th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a construction management program. It is located in Portland. In 2010, Portland Community College graduated 31 students from its construction management programs. The tuition rate at Portland Community College was $3,016 per year.
Construction management schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $4,810 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $18,048 per year, or as little as $2,952 per year. In 2010, the following Oregon construction management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- ITT Technical Institute-Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $18,048 per year
- Mt Hood Community College - located in Gresham, students are charged $3,769 per year
- Chemeketa Community College - located in Salem, students are charged $3,645 per year
The construction management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
- Rogue Community College - located in Grants Pass, students are charged $2,994 per year
- Portland Community College - located in Portland, students are charged $3,016 per year
A construction management degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Oregon go on to work as a construction manager. In 2010, there were 2,270 construction managers working in Oregon. The Oregon counties with the largest populations of construction managers are:
- Clackamas County - 1,320 construction managers
- Marion County - 240 construction managers
- Lane County - 220 construction managers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of construction managers in the state of Oregon will grow to 3,180. This would require a 2% growth in the profession.
On average, a construction manager earns a salary of $84,210 per year in Oregon state. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $27,000 per year or as much as more than $137,540 per year in Oregon. On average a construction manager earns the most in the following Oregon counties:
- Clackamas County - $91,790 per year
- Lane County - $83,080 per year
- Deschutes County - $80,860 per year
The following counties in Oregon have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Linn County - $69,680 per year
- Baker County - $70,780 per year
- Benton County - $75,880 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in construction management and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as business management or real estate.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Oregon
- Certificate in Construction Management in Oregon
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||4,600||$64,180||-15.9%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||1,330||$59,140||14.7%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Oregon