There are schools offering electrician courses in Oregon!
Schools Offering Electrician Training Programs in Oregon
Tillamook Bay Community College, which is located in Tillamook, is the top-ranked school in Oregon that has a electrician program. It received a ranking of 85th in the country in 2010. no students graduated with a certificate in electrician from Tillamook Bay Community College in 2010. The tuition rate at Tillamook Bay Community College was $3,096 per year.
Portland Community College, which is located in Portland, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a electrician program. It received a ranking of 86th in the country in 2010. 5 students graduated with certificate in electrician from Portland Community College in 2010. Tuition at Portland Community College was $3,016 per year.
The third-ranked school in Oregon that has a electrician program is Clackamas Community College. Clackamas Community College, which was ranked 86th in the country in 2010, is located in Oregon City. 0 students graduated with certificate in electrician from Clackamas Community College in 2010. The tuition rate at Clackamas Community College was $3,555 per year.
Electrician schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $3,218 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $3,555 per year, or as little as $2,994 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oregon electrician schools were charged at the following schools:
- Clackamas Community College - located in Oregon City, students are charged $3,555 per year
- Lane Community College - located in Eugene, students are charged $3,418 per year
- Linn-Benton Community College - located in Albany, students are charged $3,234 per year
The electrician schools in Oregon that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Rogue Community College - located in Grants Pass, students are charged $2,994 per year
- Portland Community College - located in Portland, students are charged $3,016 per year
- Tillamook Bay Community College - located in Tillamook, students are charged $3,096 per year
An electrician certificate from an Oregon school... what next?
The highest percentage of electrician graduates in Oregon pursue careers as an electrician. Oregon had 5,580 electricians in 2010. The following counties have the largest number of Oregon electricians:
- Clackamas County - 3,370 electricians
- Lane County - 590 electricians
- Marion County - 560 electricians
On average, an electrician earns a salary of $64,260 per year in Oregon state. However, Oregon electricians earned anywhere in the range from as less than $33,860 per year to more than $130,090 per year in 2010. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for electricians:
- Marion County - $68,170 per year
- Clackamas County - $68,030 per year
- Clatsop County - $60,830 per year
The Oregon counties with the lowest average salary for electricians are:
- Baker County - $53,260 per year
- Douglas County - $54,000 per year
- Jackson County - $55,070 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in electrician training and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as automotive or HVAC.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Electrician Training in Oregon
- Certificate in Electrician Training in Oregon
Curious what studying Electrician gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering Technicians||2,690||$55,750||-17.2%|
|Electrical Power-Line Installers and Repairers||990||$78,190||-23.8%|
|Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Commercial and Industrial Equipment||790||$59,920||-26.2%|
|Electrical and Electronics Repairers, Powerhouse, Substation, and Relay||120||$72,400||-57.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are electrician related jobs in Oregon