There are schools offering history degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering History Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon that has a history program is Reed College. Reed College, which was ranked 24th in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. 28 students graduated with a degree in history from Reed College in 2010. Tuition at Reed College was $41,200 per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a history program is Lewis & Clark College. Lewis & Clark College, which was ranked 27th in the country in 2010, is located in Portland. 17 students graduated with degree in history from Lewis & Clark College in 2010. Lewis & Clark College charged in-state students $36,632 in tuition fees per year.
Willamette University, which is located in Salem, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a history program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Willamette University graduated 32 students from its history programs. Students at Willamette University paid $37,361 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Oregon history school, average tuition will be $20,643 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $4,095 per year to $41,200 per year. In 2010, the history schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- Reed College - located in Portland, students are charged $41,200 per year
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- Lewis & Clark College - located in Portland, students are charged $36,632 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Oregon history schools were charged at the following schools:
- Treasure Valley Community College - located in Ontario, students are charged $4,095 per year
- Eastern Oregon University - located in La Grande, students are charged $6,639 per year
- Southern Oregon University - located in Ashland, students are charged $6,729 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in history and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as political science or history.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in History in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in History in Oregon
- Master's Degree in History in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in History in Oregon
Curious what studying History gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are history related jobs in Oregon