There are schools offering LPN to BSN programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon with a LPN to BSN program is University of Portland, which is located in Portland. In 2010, it was ranked 67th nationwide. 225 students graduated with a degree in LPN to BSN from University of Portland in 2010. University of Portland charged in-state students $33,538 in tuition fees per year.
The second-ranked school in Oregon that has a LPN to BSN program is George Fox University. George Fox University, which was ranked 69th in the country in 2010, is located in Newberg. In 2010, George Fox University graduated 31 students from its LPN to BSN program. Tuition at George Fox University was $27,970 per year.
ITT Technical Institute-Portland, which is located in Portland, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a LPN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 72nd in the country in 2010. ITT Technical Institute-Portland charged in-state students $18,048 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Oregon LPN to BSN school, average tuition will be $7,207 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $2,643 per year to $33,538 per year. The Oregon LPN to BSN schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- George Fox University - located in Newberg, students are charged $27,970 per year
- Concordia University - located in Portland, students are charged $24,114 per year
The following Oregon LPN to BSN schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
- Rogue Community College - located in Grants Pass, students are charged $2,994 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in nursing and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as RN or forensic nursing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Certificate in Nursing in Oregon
Curious what studying LPN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are LPN to BSN related jobs in Oregon