There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Oregon!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Oregon
University of Portland, which was ranked 67th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Oregon that has a RN to MSN program. It is located in Portland. 225 students graduated with a degree in RN to MSN from University of Portland in 2010. Tuition at University of Portland was $33,538 per year.
George Fox University, which is located in Newberg, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 69th in the country in 2010. 31 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from George Fox University in 2010. Students at George Fox University paid $27,970 per year in tuition fees.
ITT Technical Institute-Portland, which is located in Portland, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 72nd in the country in 2010. The tuition rate at ITT Technical Institute-Portland was $18,048 per year.
Tuition at Oregon's RN to MSN schools ranges from $33,538 per year to $2,643 per year. But, the average tuition is $7,207 per year. In 2010, the RN to MSN schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- University of Portland - located in Portland, students are charged $33,538 per year
- George Fox University - located in Newberg, students are charged $27,970 per year
- Concordia University - located in Portland, students are charged $24,114 per year
The RN to MSN schools in Oregon that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Central Oregon Community College - located in Bend, students are charged $2,643 per year
- Clatsop Community College - located in Astoria, students are charged $2,952 per year
- Rogue Community College - located in Grants Pass, students are charged $2,994 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Oregon and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Oregon
- Certificate in Nursing in Oregon
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||410||$61,430|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Oregon