There are schools offering theology degrees in Oregon!
Schools Offering Theology Programs in Oregon
The top-ranked school in Oregon with a theology program is Reed College, which is located in Portland. In 2010, it was ranked 24th nationwide. In 2010, 15 students graduated from Reed College's theology program. Tuition at Reed College was $41,200 per year.
Lewis & Clark College, which was ranked 27th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Oregon that has a theology program. It is located in Portland. 5 students graduated with degree in theology from Lewis & Clark College in 2010. Students at Lewis & Clark College paid $36,632 per year in tuition fees.
Willamette University, which is located in Salem, is the third-ranked school in Oregon that has a theology program. It received a ranking of 28th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Willamette University graduated 2 students from its theology programs. Students at Willamette University paid $37,361 per year in tuition fees.
Theology schools in Oregon, charge students an average tuition of $22,918 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $41,200 per year, or as little as $8,190 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Oregon theology schools were charged at the following schools:
- Reed College - located in Portland, students are charged $41,200 per year
- Willamette University - located in Salem, students are charged $37,361 per year
- Lewis & Clark College - located in Portland, students are charged $36,632 per year
The theology schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Oregon were:
- University of Oregon - located in Eugene, students are charged $8,190 per year
- New Hope Christian College - located in Eugene, students are charged $12,430 per year
- Multnomah University - located in Portland, students are charged $14,280 per year
A theology degree from an Oregon school... what next?
Most people who graduate from theology school in Oregon go on to work as a theologist. 320 theologists were working in Oregon in 2010. The Oregon counties with the largest populations of theologists are:
- Clackamas County - 240 theologists
A theologist in Oregon earns $60,860 per year on average. However, this number is only an average. theologists in Oregon had varying salaries from $40,240 to $89,870 per year in 2010. The following counties in Oregon have the highest average salaries for theologists:
- Clackamas County - $59,190 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Oregon statistics regarding a career in theology and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as theology or christian counseling.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Theology in Oregon
- Bachelor's Degree in Theology in Oregon
- Master's Degree in Theology in Oregon
- Doctoral Degree in Theology in Oregon
Curious what studying Theology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Oregon
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Philosophy and Religion Teachers, Postsecondary||320||$60,860||60.0%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are theology related jobs in Oregon