There are schools offering communications degreess in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Communications Programs in Pennsylvania
Each year, roughly 0.8% of Pennsylvania students graduate with degrees in communications. In other words, every year an estimated 2,990 communications professionals graduate from Pennsylvania's 90 communications schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a communications program is University of Pennsylvania. University of Pennsylvania, which was ranked 4th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, University of Pennsylvania graduated 127 students from its communications program. Tuition at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a communications program is Temple University. Temple University, which was ranked 24th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, 35 students graduated from Temple University communications program. Tuition at Temple University was $12,424 per year.
Drexel University, which is located in Philadelphia, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a communications program. It received a ranking of 24th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Drexel University graduated 79 students from its communications programs. Tuition at Drexel University was $33,000 per year.
Communications schools in Pennsylvania, charge students an average tuition of $20,079 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,514 per year, or as little as $2,796 per year. In 2010, the communications schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Ursinus College - located in Collegeville, students are charged $40,120 per year
- Villanova University - located in Villanova, students are charged $39,930 per year
The communications schools in Pennsylvania that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Community College of Beaver County - located in Monaca, students are charged $2,796 per year
- Butler County Community College - located in Butler, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Lehigh Carbon Community College - located in Schnecksville, students are charged $3,120 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in communications and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as advertising or business writing.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Communications in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Communications in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Communications in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Communications gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Advertising Sales Agents||6,160||$53,500||-10.6%|
|Demonstrators and Product Promoters||2,390||$28,910||-15.8%|
|Reporters and Correspondents||2,010||$37,280||-13.0%|
|Radio and Television Announcers||1,520||$32,960||-20.8%|
|Writers and Authors||1,220||$53,590||-32.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are communications related jobs in Pennsylvania