There are schools offering construction management certificates in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Construction Management Programs in Pennsylvania
- Construction Management Certificates in New Jersey
- Construction Management Certificates in Connecticut
- Construction Management Certificates in Delaware
- Construction Management Certificates in Washington DC
- Construction Management Certificates in New York
- Construction Management Certificates in Maryland
- See All Schools in Pennsylvania
Around 0.2% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from construction management degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 589 construction managers graduate from Pennsylvania's 22 construction management schools.
Drexel University, which was ranked 24th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a construction management program. It is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, Drexel University graduated 30 students from its construction management program. Tuition at Drexel University was $33,000 per year.
Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus, which is located in University Park, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a construction management program. It received a ranking of 48th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus construction management program. Tuition at Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus was $15,250 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a construction management program is Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics. Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics, which was ranked 63rd in the country in 2010, is located in West Mifflin. 200 students graduated with degree in construction management from Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics in 2010. Tuition at Pittsburgh Institute of Aeronautics was $14,505 per year.
Tuition at Pennsylvania's construction management schools ranges from $33,000 per year to $2,720 per year. But, the average tuition is $8,148 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania construction management schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Drexel University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $33,000 per year
- Commonwealth Technical Institute - located in Johnstown, students are charged $16,836 per year
- Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus - located in University Park, students are charged $15,250 per year
The construction management schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Lehigh Carbon Community College - located in Schnecksville, students are charged $3,120 per year
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College - located in Johnstown, students are charged $3,445 per year
A construction management degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
Most people who graduate from construction management school in Pennsylvania go on to work as a construction manager. Pennsylvania had 4,480 construction managers in 2010. The largest populations of Pennsylvania construction managers are working in the following counties:
- Bucks County - 1,520 construction managers
- Allegheny County - 990 construction managers
- Lancaster County - 310 construction managers
The government projects that the number of construction managers in Pennsylvania will grow by 9%. By 2018, there will be an estimated 11,300 construction managers working in Pennsylvania.
On average, construction managers earn $99,290 per year. But, salaries for construction managers can vary. In 2010, construction managers made as little as less than $34,980 per year or as much as more than $146,610 per year in Pennsylvania. The following counties in Pennsylvania have the highest average salaries for construction managers:
- Bucks County - $120,170 per year
- York County - $103,420 per year
- Warren County - $98,800 per year
The following counties in Pennsylvania have the lowest average salaries for construction managers:
- Lebanon County - $64,430 per year
- Lycoming County - $66,930 per year
- Adams County - $70,040 per year
For more data regarding a career in construction management in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as business management or real estate, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Construction Management in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Construction Management in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Construction Management gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|First-Line Supervisors of Construction Trades and Extraction Workers||15,880||$64,630||-7.1%|
|Construction and Building Inspectors||5,130||$46,470||10.6%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are construction management related jobs in Pennsylvania