There are schools offering drafting degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Drafting Programs in Pennsylvania
Johnson College, which was ranked 36th nationwide in 2010, is the top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a drafting program. It is located in Scranton. 11 students graduated with a degree in drafting from Johnson College in 2010. Students at Johnson College paid $15,872 per year in tuition fees.
Penn Commercial Business/Technical School, which is located in Washington, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a drafting program. It received a ranking of 63rd in the country in 2010. 8 students graduated with degree in drafting from Penn Commercial Business/Technical School in 2010. The tuition rate at Penn Commercial Business/Technical School was $20,600 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a drafting program is Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center, which is located in Altoona. In 2010, it was ranked 66th nationwide. 1 students graduated with degree in drafting from Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center in 2010. Students at Greater Altoona Career & Technology Center paid $0 per year in tuition fees.
If you are hoping to attend one of Pennsylvania's drafting schools, you can expect to pay an average tuition of $9,428 per year, though tuition can range from $20,600 per year to $2,700 per year. The Pennsylvania drafting schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Penn Commercial Business/Technical School - located in Washington, students are charged $20,600 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Harrisburg - located in Harrisburg, students are charged $18,048 per year
- ITT Technical Institute-Dunmore - located in Scranton, students are charged $18,048 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania drafting schools were charged at the following schools:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Luzerne County Community College - located in Nanticoke, students are charged $3,090 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in drafting and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as design or drafting.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Drafting in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Drafting in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Drafting gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Architectural and Civil Drafters||4,980||$45,290||-2.4%|
|Electrical and Electronics Drafters||1,390||$51,570||-0.7%|
|Drafters, All Other||240||$48,930||-59.3%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are drafting related jobs in Pennsylvania