There are schools offering educational leadership programs in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Educational Leadership Programs in Pennsylvania
- Educational Leadership Programs in New Jersey
- Educational Leadership Programs in Connecticut
- Educational Leadership Programs in Delaware
- Educational Leadership Programs in Washington DC
- Educational Leadership Programs in New York
- Educational Leadership Programs in Maryland
- See All Schools in Pennsylvania
Approximately 0.7% of graduates in of Pennsylvania receive educational leadership degrees every year. Thus, Pennsylvania's 53 educational leadership schools put out approximately 2,869 educational leadership professonals each year.
University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia, is the top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a educational leadership program. It received a ranking of 4th in the country in 2010. In 2010, University of Pennsylvania graduated 124 students from its educational leadership program. Students at University of Pennsylvania paid $40,514 per year in tuition fees.
Temple University, which was ranked 24th nationwide in 2010, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a educational leadership program. It is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, 46 students graduated from Temple University educational leadership program. Temple University charged in-state students $12,424 in tuition fees per year.
Drexel University, which was ranked 24th nationwide in 2010, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a educational leadership program. It is located in Philadelphia. 88 students graduated with degree in educational leadership from Drexel University in 2010. Students at Drexel University paid $33,000 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Pennsylvania educational leadership school, average tuition will be $21,660 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $3,870 per year to $42,342 per year. The Pennsylvania educational leadership schools with the highest tuition rates in 2010 were:
- Bucknell University - located in Lewisburg, students are charged $42,342 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Villanova University - located in Villanova, students are charged $39,930 per year
The educational leadership schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Reading Area Community College - located in Reading, students are charged $3,870 per year
- Delaware County Community College - located in Media, students are charged $4,120 per year
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania - located in Bloomsburg, students are charged $7,456 per year
An educational leadership degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
Some of the most popular jobs educational leadership graduates in Pennsylvania pursue include preschool director, dean, and distance learning coordinator. In 2010, there were 17,450 educational leadership professonal working in Pennsylvania, including 8,740 middle school principals, 2,040 preschool directors, and 6,080 deans. The Pennsylvania counties with the largest populations of educational leadership professonal are:
- Bucks County - 6,450 educational leadership professonals
- Allegheny County - 3,620 educational leadership professonals
- Warren County - 1,050 educational leadership professonals
The government projects that, by 2018, the number of educational leadership professonals in the state of Pennsylvania will grow to 19,800. This would require a 3% growth in the field.
On average, educational leadership professonals earn a salary of $78,240 per year in Pennsylvania state. In 2010, however, some Pennsylvania educational leadership professonal earned as little as less than $21,640 per year or as much as more than $161,750 per year. Educational leadership professonals in the following Pennsylvania counties make the highest salaries on average:
- Lebanon County - $88,400 per year
- Bucks County - $85,668 per year
- Centre County - $84,490 per year
The Pennsylvania counties with the lowest average salary for educational leadership professonals are:
- Bedford County - $58,430 per year
- York County - $65,703 per year
- Erie County - $66,280 per year
On average, the highest paid educational leadership professonals in Pennsylvania were:
- Dean - $101,780 per year
- Middle School Principal - $93,190 per year
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $76,750 per year
On average, the lowest paid educational leadership professonals in Pennsylvania were:
- Distance Learning Coordinator - $76,750 per year
- Preschool Director - $41,240 per year
Take a look at the graphs and charts below for additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in educational leadership and to compare salaries with a variety of related fields such as educational leadership or special education.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Educational Leadership in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Educational Leadership in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Educational Leadership in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Educational Leadership in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Educational Leadership in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Educational Leadership gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Education Administrators, Elementary and Secondary School||8,740||$93,190||2.1%|
|Education Administrators, Postsecondary||6,080||$101,780||24.8%|
|Education Administrators, Preschool and Childcare Center/Program||2,040||$41,240||-8.5%|
|Education Administrators, All Other||590||$76,750||3.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are educational leadership related jobs in Pennsylvania