There are schools offering fashion marketing degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Fashion Marketing Programs in Pennsylvania
Around 0.1% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from fashion marketing degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 414 fashion marketers graduate from Pennsylvania's 11 fashion marketing schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a fashion marketing program is Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus, which is located in Indiana. In 2010, it was ranked 38th nationwide. 47 students graduated with a degree in fashion marketing from Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus in 2010. The tuition rate at Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus was $7,571 per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a fashion marketing program is Mercyhurst College. Mercyhurst College, which was ranked 38th in the country in 2010, is located in Erie. In 2010, Mercyhurst College graduated 15 students from its fashion marketing program. Mercyhurst College charged in-state students $26,346 in tuition fees per year.
Philadelphia University, which is located in Philadelphia, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a fashion marketing program. It received a ranking of 39th in the country in 2010. 126 students graduated with degree in fashion marketing from Philadelphia University in 2010. Students at Philadelphia University paid $28,990 per year in tuition fees.
If you choose to attend a Pennsylvania fashion marketing school, average tuition will be $17,551 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $7,008 per year to $28,990 per year. In 2010, the fashion marketing schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Philadelphia University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $28,990 per year
- Immaculata University - located in Immaculata, students are charged $27,870 per year
- Mercyhurst College - located in Erie, students are charged $26,346 per year
The following Pennsylvania fashion marketing schools had the lowest tuition rates:
- Pace Institute - located in Reading, students are charged $7,008 per year
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania-Main Campus - located in Indiana, students are charged $7,571 per year
- The Art Institutes of York-PA - located in York, students are charged $17,444 per year
A fashion marketing degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
Most people who graduate from fashion marketing school in Pennsylvania go on to work as a fashion marketer. In 2010, there were 1,500 fashion marketers working in Pennsylvania. The largest populations of Pennsylvania fashion marketers are working in the following counties:
- Allegheny County - 460 fashion marketers
- Bucks County - 240 fashion marketers
- Cumberland County - 100 fashion marketers
The government projects that by 2018, the number of fashion marketers in the state of Pennsylvania will grow to 2,850. This would require a 5% growth in the profession.
On average, a fashion marketer earns a salary of $28,730 per year in Pennsylvania state. However, Pennsylvania fashion marketers earned anywhere in the range from as less than $15,950 per year to more than $54,170 per year in 2010. The counties in Pennsylvania with the highest average salary for a fashion marketer are:
- Bucks County - $33,960 per year
- Lancaster County - $32,430 per year
- York County - $27,490 per year
A fashion marketer in the following counties in Pennsylvania make the lowest salaries on average:
- Cumberland County - $24,240 per year
- Lackawanna County - $26,050 per year
- Allegheny County - $26,320 per year
For more data regarding a career in fashion marketing in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as advertising or marketing, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Fashion Marketing in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Fashion Marketing gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Merchandise Displayers and Window Trimmers||1,500||$28,730||-31.5%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are fashion marketing related jobs in Pennsylvania