There are schools offering forensic science degrees in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Forensic Science Programs in Pennsylvania
Around 0.0% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from forensic science degree programs every year. That means an estimated 192 forensic science technicians graduate from Pennsylvania's 16 forensic science schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a forensic science program is Drexel University. Drexel University, which was ranked 24th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. 15 students graduated with a degree in forensic science from Drexel University in 2010. Drexel University charged in-state students $33,000 in tuition fees per year.
Duquesne University, which is located in Pittsburgh, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a forensic science program. It received a ranking of 29th in the country in 2010. 32 students graduated with degree in forensic science from Duquesne University in 2010. The tuition rate at Duquesne University was $27,502 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a forensic science program is York College Pennsylvania. York College Pennsylvania, which was ranked 36th in the country in 2010, is located in York. 6 students graduated with degree in forensic science from York College Pennsylvania in 2010. The tuition rate at York College Pennsylvania was $15,140 per year.
Forensic science schools in Pennsylvania, charge students an average tuition of $24,730 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $34,536 per year, or as little as $15,140 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania forensic science schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Scranton - located in Scranton, students are charged $34,536 per year
- La Salle University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $33,700 per year
- Drexel University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $33,000 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania forensic science schools were charged at the following schools:
- York College Pennsylvania - located in York, students are charged $15,140 per year
- Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus - located in University Park, students are charged $15,250 per year
- Waynesburg University - located in Waynesburg, students are charged $18,410 per year
For more data regarding a career in forensic science in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as crime scene investigation or forensic psychology, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Forensic Science in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Forensic Science in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Forensic Science gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are forensic science related jobs in Pennsylvania