There are schools offering healthcare administration programs in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Healthcare Administration Programs in Pennsylvania
- Healthcare Administration Programs in New Jersey
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Connecticut
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Delaware
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Washington DC
- Healthcare Administration Programs in New York
- Healthcare Administration Programs in Maryland
- See All Schools in Pennsylvania
Around 0.3% of Pennsylvania's graduates graduate from healthcare administration degree programs every year. In other words, every year an estimated 1,142 healthcare administrators graduate from Pennsylvania's 61 healthcare administration schools.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a healthcare administration program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. In 2010, 96 students graduated from University of Pennsylvania's healthcare administration program. Tuition at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a healthcare administration program is Carnegie Mellon University. Carnegie Mellon University, which was ranked 16th in the country in 2010, is located in Pittsburgh. In 2010, Carnegie Mellon University graduated 52 students from its healthcare administration program. Carnegie Mellon University charged in-state students $42,136 in tuition fees per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a healthcare administration program is Temple University. Temple University, which was ranked 24th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, 1 students graduated from Temple University healthcare administration program. Tuition at Temple University was $12,424 per year.
Tuition at Pennsylvania's healthcare administration schools ranges from $42,136 per year to $2,700 per year. But, the average tuition is $15,476 per year. In 2010, the healthcare administration schools that charged the highest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Carnegie Mellon University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $42,136 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Muhlenberg College - located in Allentown, students are charged $38,380 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania healthcare administration schools were charged at the following schools:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Community College of Beaver County - located in Monaca, students are charged $2,796 per year
A healthcare administration degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
A large number of Pennsylvania healthcare administration graduates become healthcare administrators. In 2010, there were 12,430 healthcare administrators working in Pennsylvania. The following counties have the largest number of Pennsylvania healthcare administrators:
- Bucks County - 5,050 healthcare administrators
- Allegheny County - 2,160 healthcare administrators
- Warren County - 780 healthcare administrators
According the US Bureau of Labor Statistics the number of healthcare administrators is expected to grow by 8% by 2018. There are projected to be 15,450 healthcare administrators working in the Pennsylvania then.
On average, healthcare administrators earn $88,820 per year. However, Pennsylvania healthcare administrators earned anywhere in the range from as less than $37,250 per year to more than $163,000 per year in 2010. A healthcare administrator in the following Pennsylvania counties makes the highest salaries on average:
- Bucks County - $98,360 per year
- Lebanon County - $93,430 per year
- Lycoming County - $92,290 per year
The following counties in Pennsylvania have the lowest average salaries for healthcare administrators:
- Bedford County - $65,160 per year
- Erie County - $69,890 per year
- Bradford County - $71,490 per year
For more data regarding a career in healthcare administration in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as health information management or health science, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Healthcare Administration in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Healthcare Administration in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Healthcare Administration gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Medical and Health Services Managers||12,430||$88,820||-1.1%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are healthcare administration related jobs in Pennsylvania