There are schools offering organizational psychology programs in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Organizational Psychology Programs in Pennsylvania
- Organizational Psychology Programs in New Jersey
- Organizational Psychology Programs in Connecticut
- Organizational Psychology Programs in Delaware
- Organizational Psychology Programs in Washington DC
- Organizational Psychology Programs in New York
- Organizational Psychology Programs in Maryland
- See All Schools in Pennsylvania
Each year, approximately 0.2% of Pennsylvania graduates receive degrees in organizational psychology. That means an estimated 657 organizational psychologists graduate from Pennsylvania's 24 organizational psychology schools each year.
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a organizational psychology program is University of Pennsylvania. University of Pennsylvania, which was ranked 4th in the country in 2010, is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, 34 students graduated from University of Pennsylvania's organizational psychology program. The tuition rate at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
Carnegie Mellon University, which is located in Pittsburgh, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a organizational psychology program. It received a ranking of 16th in the country in 2010. In 2010, Carnegie Mellon University graduated 4 students from its organizational psychology program. Tuition at Carnegie Mellon University was $42,136 per year.
Temple University, which is located in Philadelphia, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a organizational psychology program. It received a ranking of 24th in the country in 2010. 4 students graduated with degree in organizational psychology from Temple University in 2010. Temple University charged in-state students $12,424 in tuition fees per year.
If you choose to attend a Pennsylvania organizational psychology school, average tuition will be $23,277 per year. However, tuition at your particular institution may range from $8,056 per year to $42,136 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania organizational psychology schools had the highest tuition rates:
- Carnegie Mellon University - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $42,136 per year
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Saint Joseph's University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $35,230 per year
The organizational psychology schools that charged the lowest tuition rates in Pennsylvania were:
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania - located in Shippensburg, students are charged $8,056 per year
- Lincoln University of Pennsylvania - located in Lincoln University, students are charged $8,472 per year
- Temple University - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $12,424 per year
An organizational psychology degree from a Pennsylvania school... what next?
The highest percentage of organizational psychology graduates in Pennsylvania pursue careers as an organizational psychologist. Pennsylvania had 40 organizational psychologists in 2010. In Pennsylvania, the largest numbers of organizational psychologists work in the following counties:
An organizational psychologist in Pennsylvania earns $94,670 per year on average.
The charts and graphs below have additional Pennsylvania statistics regarding a career in organizational psychology. Take a look and compare salaries with various related fields such as organizational psychology or psychology.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Bachelor's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Organizational Psychology in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Organizational Psychology in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying Organizational Psychology gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are organizational psychology related jobs in Pennsylvania