There are schools offering RN to BSN programs in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Pennsylvania
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a RN to BSN program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. 148 students graduated with a degree in RN to BSN from University of Pennsylvania in 2010. University of Pennsylvania charged in-state students $40,514 in tuition fees per year.
Temple University, which is located in Philadelphia, is the second-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a RN to BSN program. It received a ranking of 24th in the country in 2010. In 2010, 148 students graduated from Temple University RN to BSN program. The tuition rate at Temple University was $12,424 per year.
The third-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a RN to BSN program is Drexel University, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 24th nationwide. In 2010, Drexel University graduated 499 students from its RN to BSN programs. Drexel University charged in-state students $33,000 in tuition fees per year.
Rn to bsn schools in Pennsylvania, charge students an average tuition of $14,398 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,514 per year, or as little as $2,700 per year. The highest tuition rates in 2010 at Pennsylvania RN to BSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Villanova University - located in Villanova, students are charged $39,930 per year
- University of Scranton - located in Scranton, students are charged $34,536 per year
The RN to BSN schools in Pennsylvania that charged the lowest tuition rates were:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Community College of Beaver County - located in Monaca, students are charged $2,796 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as RN to BSN or nurse assisting, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Nursing in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying RN to BSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to BSN related jobs in Pennsylvania