There are schools offering RN to MSN programs in Pennsylvania!
Schools Offering Nursing Programs in Pennsylvania
The top-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a RN to MSN program is University of Pennsylvania, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 4th nationwide. In 2010, 156 students graduated from University of Pennsylvania's RN to MSN program. Tuition at University of Pennsylvania was $40,514 per year.
The second-ranked school in Pennsylvania with a RN to MSN program is Temple University, which is located in Philadelphia. In 2010, it was ranked 24th nationwide. In 2010, 148 students graduated from Temple University RN to MSN program. Tuition at Temple University was $12,424 per year.
Drexel University, which is located in Philadelphia, is the third-ranked school in Pennsylvania that has a RN to MSN program. It received a ranking of 24th in the country in 2010. 499 students graduated with degree in RN to MSN from Drexel University in 2010. The tuition rate at Drexel University was $33,000 per year.
Rn to msn schools in Pennsylvania, charge students an average tuition of $14,232 per year. But, tuition can be as much as $40,514 per year, or as little as $2,700 per year. In 2010, the following Pennsylvania RN to MSN schools had the highest tuition rates:
- University of Pennsylvania - located in Philadelphia, students are charged $40,514 per year
- Villanova University - located in Villanova, students are charged $39,930 per year
- University of Scranton - located in Scranton, students are charged $34,536 per year
The lowest tuition rates at Pennsylvania RN to MSN schools were charged at the following schools:
- Westmoreland County Community College - located in Youngwood, students are charged $2,700 per year
- Community College of Allegheny County - located in Pittsburgh, students are charged $2,720 per year
- Community College of Beaver County - located in Monaca, students are charged $2,796 per year
For more data regarding a career in nursing in Pennsylvania and to compare salaries with various related fields such as nurse assisting or MSN, take a look at the graphs and charts below.
Here are the different levels of study available for you to explore.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Master's Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Doctoral Degree in Nursing in Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Nursing in Pennsylvania
Curious what studying RN to MSN gets you?
Check out the different options and how they're looking in Pennsylvania
|Rank||Profession||Employment Number||Avg Salary||Job Growth (past 5 yrs)|
|Health Diagnosing and Treating Practitioners, All Other||680||$66,140||-53.4%|
Got your degree? Time to find a job!
Below are RN to MSN related jobs in Pennsylvania